Saturday, October 29, 2011

Packing nightmares!

Packing took forever. 
First of all the weekend was my going away party along with getting ready for all the assessments for the end of the marking period and preparing my folio for the College of Education. Then Monday night I had to meet with my coordinator to present my portfolio and do my last minute shopping. Packing happened from about 8-10 then I passed out.

Tuesday I had parent teacher conferences till 9pm. By the time I got home I had no energy left and was ready for the pillow, but i had much grading to take care of.
Wednesday I had Grand Valley classes after teaching (which was my last day teaching :( . That night I had to make sure that I not only was packed completely for Ecuador but also for the camping trip I took with my kiddos Thursday and Friday. I also had my Last roommate dinner and made sure the house was clean before I left.
Thursday I woke up at 4:00am pack the car, ran around like a maniac trying to make sure that i had everything packed and headed to school. We left for Manatu-lin Camp and spend the day Riding horses, Zip-lining and canoeing. 
After a sleepless night with 11 adolescent girls that refuse to go to bed. We were up at 7 to start the fun over. Canoeing, high roping, zip-lining, archery, and the Best. 

Back to School, Kiddos got picked up and I drove across the state to flint, where I had to un-pack the car get rid of the camping gear, add new things from mom, and repack the van. 
3:15am start time. My bag was 3 pounds overweight which is $100 charge. Re-pack my bag to get it under weight.
LEAVE FOR ECUADOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment